New CodeMonkey Post on Telegram - 3.18 at 8:26 pm Eastern

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

fuck him anyway, he left us for dead

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

me neither

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

😂 Codemonkey is as Q-less as the rest of us! 🤣

"Just encase" anyone had any doubt

what platform is he on?

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

telegram

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Ive shared this before, but i was quite sure Ron claimed from the begining, after losing twitter, that he would be on gab only. I definitely could have missed him say otherwise since. Ill check this telegram but if its the same from months ago, it was spreading some immense demoralization after the "inaguration"

(3) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

ive been lost in the AZ desert... Kim... WtF is going on.. im really bothered by the last few months of silence and Qlessness. Im so ready to see the change develope. Was it all hopium? Any words of advice?

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

No words, just join the crowd.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

WE'VE BEEN TOLD THINGS WOULD NEED TO GET BAD
IN ORDER TO WAKE UP THE SLEEPING SHEEP

IF YOU AREN'T ENJOYING THE SHOW,
MAYBE YOU ARE WATCHING THE WRONG MOVIE

WE DON'T NEED THE SHITSHOW
BUT THE REST HAD THEIR CHANCE TO WAKEUP SLOWLY
BUT THAT TIME IS OVER NOW

HARSH WAKEUP CALL INBOUND

🍿

(2) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The MSM (THE SOB'S) are desperate!! They are grabbing for anything that they can because their viewer ship is in the tank!! They ALL need to be under a JAIL !!!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

If this 'codemonkey' is the same as a guy named Ron, then you are a fool for believing anything he says.