The same people who would be implicated
by disclosure are the ones making the decision to keep the details classified.

Criminals in charge of their own court case.

It’s time for We The People to decide what is and what is not “too sensational & impure” for We The People to be aware of.

We were tricked into electing DEMONS to lie to us.

The TRUTH can only be cleansed of EVIL by
the PURE BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT of EXPOSURE.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

total BS

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Its like drinking spirits, People allowed, created.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Nooooooo!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

No. Nope. No Way.

"We were tricked into electing DEMONS to lie to us.
"The TRUTH can only be cleansed of EVIL bythe PURE BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT of EXPOSURE."

GOT THAT RIGHT.

YO!! Ghislaine/Epstein/and all of Satan's minions.

WE KNOW it's All about the CHILDREN.
What is done to children and infants in ritual sacrifice.
Adrenochrome, Sadism, Perversion.

THE PEOPLE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO THIS EVIL.
SUCH EVIL WILL PERISH IN THE PURE BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT OF EXPOSURE.

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN !!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Otherwise known as CYA. Won't work. Nothing can stop what is coming

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

i can censor what i read and hear MYSELF!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This will not work!