Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

im not supposed to listen to strangers

Well it's all sunshine and rainbows for many, while many others are suffering terribly. Loved ones lost in hospitals and nursing homes with no contact of family. Businesses ruined. Livelihoods destroyed. Family and friends still reeling from the devastating snow storm in Texas. Plan? Some have no time to ruminate or speculate about anything but trying to take care of family in rough times. At whatever point this "plan" kicks in it could be very anticlimactic. The misery and suffering going on in this world will take a long time to recover from.

Great Advice. And Practice Civil Disobedience....or at least I Am. God does for us what We cannot do for ourselves....But not what We Can imo.

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

This is very important. If every American stands up against this tyranny we can crush it.

(1) Show this thread

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I just don't understand how much time we have. i have stayed positive this whole time, and have been trusting the plan. But at this point, I'm seriously wondering how potus could come back? Isn't there a time period that he has to do it by? It's now almost April. i need some reassurance 😩

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

noone gives specifics, just to " TRUST THE PLAN" just like you i am losing hope anything can be done. hope im wrong, but it looks as if we are screwed!

(1) Show this thread

News out from several sources (Simon Parkes and Gene Decode) white hat military generals are fractured, this is why nothing public has occurred. We The People will take back our country if they don't. Tic tock.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread