Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Remember when POTUS wanted to stop the payroll tax and everyone in government pitched a fit....THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW how it feels not to pay this shit..WE DONT NEED TO PAY ALL THIS SHIT...ITS ALL BULLSHIT...FLAT TAX IS PLENTY FOR NEW ITEMS....ITS THE LAZY ASSES IN OUR GOVERNMENT THAT WOULDNT HAVE A FREE RIDE ANYMORE IF WE DIDNT PAY ALL THESE FEES AND TAXES...THAT is why they say tell you ..YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS..OR IT WOULDNT WORK...ya..it would work for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Taxing a plant is criminal. US Patent 6630507 they knew it was essential for optimal health of the endocannabiniod system of the human body.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

there may be a few things it helps but i do not believe it is safe. i think people convince themselves it is. all the people i know who smoked it in school are all dead! the biggest stoners all died.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

God doesnt make mistakes. You cannot die from cannabis it doesnt affect the brain stem that regulates breathing and heart beat. cannabis can be used in other forms besides smoking. When applied to areas of pain topically it binds to CB2 receptors to reduce pain in the local area. Consumed it can reverse alcohol brain and liver failure from pharma drugs. Research it...its medicine with very minimal to no side effects.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

there is a difference between the oil and smoking pot. if pot was so safe these people would not have have died. NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL ME IT IS SAFE. I see the stupidness in people who use it. i see the ill effects in the people that use it. as with anything it depends on how much you consume.

Umm yeah, tinctures can be made with cbd as well. My gf's 9 yr old suffered from epilepsy, upwards of 500 a day, she is seizure free 2 years, thanks to cannabis oil. I don't smoke nor drink but a lot of people I know smoke, I have never lost one of them. My mom at 73 smokes for Kidney Cancer, has never touched a pain pill. It's illegal in most States because the pharmaceutical industry needs you sick and cashless. It's the most powerful healer on earth! That's why they bust you for it! I can give you 100 more stories, you get the jest though. 🤷‍♀️

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it