Remember when POTUS wanted to stop the payroll tax and everyone in government pitched a fit....THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW how it feels not to pay this shit..WE DONT NEED TO PAY ALL THIS SHIT...ITS ALL BULLSHIT...FLAT TAX IS PLENTY FOR NEW ITEMS....ITS THE LAZY ASSES IN OUR GOVERNMENT THAT WOULDNT HAVE A FREE RIDE ANYMORE IF WE DIDNT PAY ALL THESE FEES AND TAXES...THAT is why they say tell you ..YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS..OR IT WOULDNT WORK...ya..it would work for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

They probably do not pay any of these.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Taxing a plant is criminal. US Patent 6630507 they knew it was essential for optimal health of the endocannabiniod system of the human body.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

A priest screamed at me once when I told him Jesus Smoked Weed 😂

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

What about food or plants for your garden? You may want to think anout your position first. You cant tax plants... you cant tax the sale and fistribution of plants. I hope you see the difference.

(3) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Cannabis taxes! Taxes on a flippin plant!

I believe it is our duty to throw it off...

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Forgot the Heavy Heavy Useage Tax that Dump Trucks and Tractor Trailers have to pay for using highways.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Keep adding them...we need everyone to see ever dime of our money that goes to these FEE's and TAXES to line the pockets of those freeloaders...

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

we have to stop this. we are slaves