Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

ilTrumpotus 🤩

so it's true...Richard Grenell would then be the acting President of the United States Republic. For the time being of course.
11.3 11.4

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

👍❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🍿

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst #SABMYK

Why isnt our POTUS' portrait in that spot?

🤩🤩love you, Ghostezra. so much.

Thanks for the verification that you work for the Department of Defense and Potus, makes me smile.

Replying over here instead of TG...
"The worst is yet to come" wasn't just a coincedence.... :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs
13 seconds or so

The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (Official Video) - YouTube

The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face (Official Video)Download Song: http://theweeknd.co/BeautyBehindTheMadness Taken from the new album Beauty Behind The Madness ...

In response General Khaos to his Publication

omg, thank you for posting this vodeo.
This makes total sense ro me that this is Michael Jackson wearimg a mash. it just hit me. he obviously got badly burned in the Pepsi commercial. by him saying he can't feel his face and then getting lit on fire at the end just totally makes me think that the rumors about MJ being alive are true and that he has the weekend

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I am interpreting he sold his soul to the satanic World, Adrenochrome keeps them living forever and the face part is what they do to the children during torture for the adrenochrome! Then he goes up in flames meaning total sellout, just my interpretation.

(2) Show this thread

Do NOT look his neck.....classic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoedlXS3XD4

Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke (1978) - "Whatch you lookin at man?" (Strawberry Scene) - YouTube

"I wasn't lookin at his neck man."

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

YES!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Where was this video taken?

what is he saying. i cant make out the last word

And empty too is the Commander in Chief at VA hospitals!

Yes!! :)

When you have the truth on your back; You have the wind at your sails!! The Best Is Yet To Come - #KEEPUSAGREATDJT

🦁🇺🇸Looks like POTUS has a new office.... somewhere in the WinterWonderLand....

🇺🇸I like this one too!

#FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst #SABMYK

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

I like it especially because the Yellow (Inc) fringe is gone.

(1) Show this thread

DONALD JOHN TRUMP 🇺🇸🇺🇸

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

just do it! do it now!

(1) Show this thread

321-123 +++
0:11

put my pic up there i have some shit i need to get done

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

its an Empty room 👀

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it is an empty picture frame.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

😘Oh yeah baby!!!! YOU are awsome love, Proof is in the pudding

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

What am I missing here with the pic of dept of defense, please?

(1) Show this thread

🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Oh!
Only Blank Space where our POTUS' pic should be displayed.
I'm here to help!

👀