14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

WOW THANK YOU for sharing. It’s interesting to me lately because my Mom is in the process of red pilling (I can’t guide her too much or she will instinctively disagree - I have to just be very subtle and leave tiny bread crumbs for her so she thinks she’s getting there on her own) but she called me yesterday (of all days considering the post I was working on) and asked me if I had heard about the Titanic being sunk purposely so they could proceed with the Fed Res without Astor & co objecting etc ... it put tears into my eyes knowing my Mom is waking up - it makes so mich sense (to me) that it has to be done in small stages and bite sized pieces because people who are so drunk on MSM narcotics can’t just immediately get the whole meal - they have to work up an appetite first so they can handle the whole truth :)

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Well this guy,@XSI explains things we read every day and don't understand what is actually meant. Here is another he posted today:
https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2021/03/18/decoding-disinfo/