14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

God is clesning our earth from all these evil sickos who profit off scheming and hurting humanity and I will for one will be glad when they are a distant memory.

Me too - the quicker their dark deeds are brought into the light - the more people will get red pilled - the quicker the great awakening unfolds - the quicker they “won’t be able to walk down the street” and I can’t wait - there’s a beautiful world waiting to express itself without all the evil underpinnings.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye), click on at the bottom under it