A couple of months ago, my wife@court_moreno and I made the decision to leave North Carolina and move to Tennessee. One of the main reasons for our decision, besides wanting to get as far as possible from any democrat governor 😉, was the opportunity for our three year old son to receive special treatment (frequency and vibrational therapy) that will help him short, mid, and long term. He was diagnosed with autism at 18 months old. In just two shorts months of therapy he has been able to accomplish so much already. Although we've had to make many sacrifices in order to provide him with this opportunity, we are exactly where we are supposed to be. Not only is he getting the treatment necessary but now we are just a few weeks from opening our own food truck. We are so thankful and grateful to the Lord for giving us the tools and courage to manifest a better opportunity for our children and our family.

I first heard this song a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of where ou

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

My 30 yr old has birth vaccine damage and further exacerbated by MMR at 5. He's autistic and doesn't believe a med bed can change anything. I hope and pray. My other son has ADHD. They both need it. I cant wait for it to come to Australia.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

omg 🙏🙏 i am in similar situation....looking to move also ...I will DM you tommorow if thats ok 🙏❤️

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

absolutely

(1) Show this thread

What a beautiful son you have! I too have an aspie. Actually, he was considered autistic when he was little. He had the language of an eleven month old at 2 yrs 7 mo and then diagnosed with childhood cancer at the same time. Set him back from getting the help he needed for one year during treatment. We went through the gammet of therapies and homeschooled from 5-8 grade. He graduates from Milligan University in May. When he was in second grade and eduucator thought he might be a score keeper because he talked about swim times all of the time. He ended up swimming in college and has made the deans list multiple times! Delay doesn't mean denied! Never give up! 20 years goes by really fast!

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

I actually think my son recieved a similar therapy as your son is getting. I am not sure it was called the same thing. We had to go twice a day for a two week period and he used head phones. It was expensive but we felt it really helped him in every area except socially. A social difference is all that never really changed. We love him just like he is!

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Oh wow!!!
Your beautiful son's story just gave me chills and tears of happiness.
Thank you for sharing that amazing story.
❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That is an awesome picture, bro!

Your son is a trooper!

Awesome to see stuff like this!

Prayers to you and your family!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thank you, Mike!❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 prayers of continued healing & happiness for ur handsome boy & ur family. God Bless You All

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

Thank you very much.❤

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

🙏 SO happy for you guys!! ☀️
sometimes we are led to beautiful places on not so beautiful paths... 💙 🌟

In response white light to his Publication

That's exactly right.

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

WOW...I LOVE this story...Praise God that your son is doing better..We LOVE living in TN...Good Luck with your new venture and we will def look you up on our travels

In response Julie Thrash to her Publication

Thank you so much. Please look us up when you're in the area.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

That is an awesome story. You really need to look into cleansing. charcoal and psyllium hull. He is a cutie! best wishes.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Yes, thank you. We already use colloidal silver, oils, and some other natural remedies.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Luis, is there any way to help? is there a go fund me or anything?

I really appreciate you asking and offering, but there's no need.
I would ask for your prayers so we can continue our project to open our own food truck very soon.
❤❤❤❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Such an inspiring and beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

thank you!!❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Equine therapy is so very help[ful! Prayers to you and your family!

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Thank you ❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Very happy for you and glad that your family is doing well!

In response Frog Bandit to her Publication

thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

May God continue to richly bless you and your sweet lil boy.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

Thank you!❤❤

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good for you! I am so happy for you!
He is beautiful. I pray your food truck and your son's therapy continues to be blessed by GOD.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

thank you so much. ❤

(1) Show this thread

I first heard this song a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of where our journey has brought us. We couldn't be prouder of our little guy. God works in mysterious ways.
💙❤💙❤💙❤

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtu.be/b-k9Yip14sM

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Thank you for sharing the beautiful testimony! May God continue to Bless your family in ways beyond your imagination!🙏❤️✝️🕊️

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Thank you
❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

May God continue to heal your son and send you all the love and luck in the world.

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank you so much!!❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Best of luck on your new journey!! Would love to hear more on the freq and vibration therapy.