Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Believe, dont believe is up to you.
My job, as I understand it, is to tell you.
A few months ago Nana started having some visions.
A few months ago I had a vision of God on his golden thrown surrounded by an uncountable#of angels. He was in the shape of a man but was not a man. He was bright golden light energy. He held out his hand and said, "People should listen because my angels are already there".
On this resonance graft I have been told the top line are God's angels, the second line is us.
The third line is [them] the evils, & the forth line is satans demons (fallen angels).
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan & his demons are real!
Just because you cant see them doesnt mean they are not there.

Time to team up, this battle for souls is real!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amazing vision! I agree that our job is to tell people, sow the seeds of truth about God. It is their choice to have a desire to water that seed and enjoy the beauty of what is created from that seed. What many miss by ignoring that seed is the new creation is them! A whole new way of living, in relationship with our Creator; forgiven, free, loved and accepted. Truth becomes evident and that truth sets us free from the lies perpetuated by satan and his minions. Able to see the world thru a lens of compassion, with a clearer understanding and appreciation of all that the Lord has done for us.😇

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it