#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @RealTexanPatriot in this post can reply

In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication

Why would#Flynn say the interviewer was asking questions whiich has nothing to do with the country?

Why would Flynn give a speech mentioning Digital Soldiers when#Q said "NO COMMS OUTSIDE of this platform"?

#Q475 Jan 06, 2018 1:08:49 PM EST

Jan 6th. Interesting date. Flynn's brother lied. Flynn has been asked for his documents re Jan 6th. #Santaknows

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Is there a link to when he did his speech in Tulsa? or Oklahoma?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I just love and admire, admire and love General Flynn🙏🇺🇸❤️

love him

The General another day on the job, Epic!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

General Flynn also espoused this. Watch and listen. Blue Anon.

Recently uttered by several prominent conservatives, including right-wing commentator Candace Owens and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the term "Blue Anon" is used to describe liberals who they claim espouse conspiratorial views.
Interesting.

Go getem General Flynn!!

Go getem General Flynn!!

Go getem General Flynn!!

His eyebrows tell his lies watch him when he tells a lie he cant stop moving his eyebrows

In response Lila Guzman to her Publication

I am animated as well. as far as eyebrows, it conveys discontent when I do it. I will tell you I know you're full of shit without a fn word. I also gauge people by the reaction I get, by fucking with them back. Not something I do in every situation, I would like to say, it's an un-fettered tact.

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

NIce.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

This has got to be one of my favorite Interviews ever. General Flynn
continues to wake up the world and the stupid reporter . President Trump is the most brilliant and General Flynn is the second most BrIllant you know what I mean. FIGHT LIKE A FLYNN This video is so inspiring and I am so grateful must send to Veronica .

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Julie Casey to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Beautiful man, we love you Gen. Flynn 💗

WWG1WGA Time to bring this whole thing down!

General Flynn, is, Q! Of Course, Q is not just General Flynn! You can clearly tell by watching any of his speeches before Q started posting. General Flynn talks about everything Q talks about. WWG1WGA!

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

😜The General is so funny! He can hardly keep a straight face.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

There is Q which is a Military dissemination operation.
There are anons who work hard to decipher the Q drops.
I would suggest there is not really a 'qanon' group as such, it is a group of patriotic anons from all over the world trying to work out how the world 'really works and who is running it'. Then they try to inform the general public.

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

Love it!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

This arrogant reporter career should end right now.
Actually it should have never started...

Just to think that some random journalist from the Tulsa World had a chance for a face-to-face with General Flynn, and couldn't compose one relevant question. He seemed to know absolutely nothing about what he was asking, and then didn't have the sense to be respectful.

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king 🙏🏼/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER 🅾️🙌🏼

In response Walker Colt to his Publication

as an oklahoman im embarrassed about this. i also wish i knew he was going to be here so i could have gone! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Walker Colt to his Publication

Because it's all about a "gotcha" moment. There's nothing about reporting in this person's approach. They were digging for something that would result in website clicks.

(2) Show this thread