Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

How much abuse have you taken for being a part of the love and truth movement? It cost me almost everything I had! However, If i had the chance to do it all over again, I would do it the exact same way!
(*Other than to never give any dates/times)
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#darktolight
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#FreeHumanity
#SaveOurChildren
#returntocamelot
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I have a heavy heart as I sit here reading this thread. I have lost so much, so many family, even close members, have distanced themselves. even if the truth finally comes out through the mainstream media I doubt that my family members will ever forgive me - they prefer to live in ignorance - they didnt want their bubble burst. i kept thinking of the children in captivity and my alliegence to God. i have never felt so lonely 😔

Hugs! Right now I just pray and I forgive. I say, "I forgive you for not being the way I want you to be" ... Sending Love, Blessings and more Hugs!

In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Annie172123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie D-W, click on at the bottom under it