How much abuse have you taken for being a part of the love and truth movement? It cost me almost everything I had! However, If i had the chance to do it all over again, I would do it the exact same way!
(*Other than to never give any dates/times)
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#darktolight
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#FreeHumanity
#SaveOurChildren
#returntocamelot
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I was taken aback from all the attacks i received from so called "friends" and family as well. It's all good. My immediate family is not as tuned in as I am, but they see it as well.
#wwg1wga

You are not alone friend
Armour Up, stay strong the end is in sight,,
your family will need you soon enough
We Got This.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

I feel everone's pain. Same here. I read and research when no one see. But I don't stop. God hold my hand with every step. So will He hold yours. Stay strong. Big hugs to you all. God always win.

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

I have a heavy heart as I sit here reading this thread. I have lost so much, so many family, even close members, have distanced themselves. even if the truth finally comes out through the mainstream media I doubt that my family members will ever forgive me - they prefer to live in ignorance - they didnt want their bubble burst. i kept thinking of the children in captivity and my alliegence to God. i have never felt so lonely 😔

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication

Im with you Patriot!
#darktolight. We are so close stay strong!
Work on you right now!
Your family will be thankful for you soon!
You live in their sub conscious minds, you have served them well! #wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication

Hugs! Right now I just pray and I forgive. I say, "I forgive you for not being the way I want you to be" ... Sending Love, Blessings and more Hugs!

(3) Show this thread

❤️

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I say I lost it in a hurricane...
It helps.

Father God's Perfect Plan 💕🙏💕
IN
Father God's Perfect Timing.💕🙏💕

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Just like Noah we are the BS lark until the EBS flood... Who can deny#climatechange = Scorned raindrops keep catfishing their parade?

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Divinity

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤🇺🇸.

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

A LOT!!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Yes... great fight so far and I know there is way more to do... I over-extended myself on credit cards to WINRED for Trump 2020 and all kinds of cool apparel and all... had a MAGA campground and flags and other supporters hang out here and have a blast all summer...also pre-virus got generator and survival stuff I didn't have... just in case TSHTF so I could still partially operate and have a safe haven for my peoples if they needed to leave the cities.... it will all be ok... NESARA will wipe it away or I pay it back. I know 2021 is gonna be an awesome year!

🙏🔥

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

So true. Just like President Trump, we get to see who we can really trust. my list is very thin now.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

hopefuly what we all lost will come back 10 fold

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

So much has been thrown at me -- vitriol, contempt, hatred even. I have lost close friends, family, business associates.

I feel virtually alone in the zombified Sheeple deeply propagandized and brain-dead urban place where I live.

AND I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN, GIVE UP OR GIVE IN.
Once the TRUTH has seeped into our bones, there is No Going Back.

THANK GOD for AnonUp.
THANK GOD for my "real" fam.
Bless you!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I hear you!!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Do not feel alone God walks beside you and there are millions of us all over the world ready to back you

(2) Show this thread

Check out Tyler Perrys studio in Atlanta Georgia the Biden Whitehouse match now we know exact match

🌹Me too.I was so close to divorce...

🌹Me too.I was so close to divorce...