Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Remember when POTUS wanted to stop the payroll tax and everyone in government pitched a fit....THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW how it feels not to pay this shit..WE DONT NEED TO PAY ALL THIS SHIT...ITS ALL BULLSHIT...FLAT TAX IS PLENTY FOR NEW ITEMS....ITS THE LAZY ASSES IN OUR GOVERNMENT THAT WOULDNT HAVE A FREE RIDE ANYMORE IF WE DIDNT PAY ALL THESE FEES AND TAXES...THAT is why they say tell you ..YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS..OR IT WOULDNT WORK...ya..it would work for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Taxing a plant is criminal. US Patent 6630507 they knew it was essential for optimal health of the endocannabiniod system of the human body.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

there may be a few things it helps but i do not believe it is safe. i think people convince themselves it is. all the people i know who smoked it in school are all dead! the biggest stoners all died.

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

it was literally the only thing that helped me return to "normal" after being hurt overseas. moderation for all things yes but it def has healthy properties and if you decide to quit... its easy. try stopping cold turkey with anything else... best of luck

that is great it helped you. it also sounds like you stopped using it. my neighbor is a pot dealer. i see NOTHING good coming from her or the people she sells to. wine is good for you as well but people over do it and become alcoholics. see my point?

In response Jason Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

i do as i mentioned "moderation for all things". i am however not a fan of that nonsense being conducted near your home especially if it draws an unsavorable crowd or would put my family at risk. things can be done.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Jason Patriot to his Publication

well i have no control over it. All the law enforcement knows about it. THEY choose not to do anything about it. which is why i know weed is not good. we can go on all day but the reality is there is a huge difference in medical marijuana and recreational. The behavior in the recreational users are far from "Godly" as on of the postors said. i am glad it worked for you and it sounds like you were smart about it. So much goes into good health and being pain free. i choose omega 3 and magnesium over OTC or prescriptions. i am learning how gut flora and vitamin D also improve inflammation. Pain is our fire alarm. We need to listen to it. IF i can do it so can others. Mean while my drug dealing CLINICALLY DIAGNOSED BIPOLAR neighbor is in and out if the hospital 3-4 times a year with all kinds if problems due to her overuse of marijuana. i do not see how that is good for you. the people that died were all early 40. One was full of cancer. the other's heart literally exploded.

(1) Show this thread