Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

What's obedience?😂😁

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Oh well lol thank God I have always been subtley but effectively defiant.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

KEEP IT UP! Every act of defiance adds another crack to the already fractured Cabal SuperStructure and soon it will be so fragile a bird will land on a tree branch in indochina and the whole thing will shatter into a million pieces!

(1) Show this thread