Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Nope! Not by a long shot! He'd never quit! 😎

Watch Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) Full Movie Online

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

Official Website HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?GodzillavsKong ❤️

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

No Sir. Patriots know this to be true.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

NOPE! We are ready too!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Not for a second.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

I Know your nearby and I pray this boarder bs is a hologram

shortly after reading this post i had to go back and watch the Al
smith dinner speech by the then candidate Trump.
The truth BOOMS trumpeted from his podium
are still causing aftershocks.
Trump knew all along about nasty Hillary, his info
was vetted by the military but at the time we did not know.
we had to wait until the 301 day of 2017 for the first
D-class DROP to begin the red pill D-istribution
to the masses.
Hillarys reactions to each of Trumps battle ax swings
is a must see for any one who thinks this altered reality
is the true state of the political landscape..

The Dem corruption machine is being forced to expose all the cards in their hand,
at what point will we see the trump card

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

I hope he gets his own channel soon Lias or Linda Boothe had a conversation with him on Podcast apple 3 days ago. He talked about the border and the details of what Biden is doing. So its all fake?

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

NOT BY A DAMN LONG SHOT

Where are the March Madness BOOMS ?
Is everything happening in secret ?

3-23 is the delta for Stage 5:5 [y] .
When are BOOMS going to happen in public ?

Welcome back!

I love God and my country. President Trump is my President. WWG1WGA. Love the Kennedy Family! Burn the masks. Opens our schools!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

not by a long shot !

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

Yes, I believe he is done. Sure, he is going out to drum up support for the (supposed) 2024 - which is NOT happening unless we fix this now.

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night. And when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." Sun Tzu 😉

Nessum Dorma

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Not for a second.
You would never let this happen to America ❤️🇺🇸

Ezra....was Hillary released after her 9/11/16 arrest for the appearances including the debates and the Al Smith dinner? I've rewatched and it certainly looks like the real Hillary. That glare at the Al Smith dinner said it all.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Lady Irish to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

It is a 322 day mirror 223
G223, al-ex'-an-dros; from the same as (the first part of) G220 and G435; man-defender; Alexander, the name of three Israelites and one other man:—Alexander.
G322 anadeíknymi, an-ad-ike'-noo-mee; from G303 and G1166; to exhibit, i.e. (by implication) to indicate, appoint:—appoint, shew.
Luk 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed G322 other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
7Q Stones and Wheels- o' ben;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQKrfGCd7I8

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Nope Boss no you're not...

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and country♥️🇺🇸♥️

NOT by a long shot 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸 He would never turn his back on the American People or this country 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

👍 Can you post your Telegram link again

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I found this today & find it very, very interesting, if one reads between the lines. Also, he looks very HAPPY!!!

20th January 2021
You Know I Won

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

President Trump is working hard behind the scenes and he is still our President for 4 More Years 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲