3-Year Delta today for #955

There are 3 total 3-Year Deltas for 3.17 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar+17%2C+2018

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Does anyone reslly know what this means? I didn't follow Q so all of these are just riddles to me that make zero sense. Any help w interpretation would be appreciated!

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

You both seem to have the same mindset, so my question then to you is, what are you going to do then? Do you take action or do you can continue to wait and be played, tricked, fooled, whatever you want to call it. If we are doomed, I hope you are at least enjoying your time left on this planet

Many things have happened, actually too many to name with just 1k letters. People are looking for major arrests and not doing any research into what is going on around the world and in our own back yard. I would suggest you got to the dept of homeland security website, look up the Laws of War Manual and read all of article 11. It will explain to you what is actually going on in Washington D.C. atm. It is a fairly lengthy read but I have made a post on some of the things I feel are the important parts. Once again if you have questions feel free to ask, I will help where I can.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you I appreciate you offering help and info-not gloom and doom and negativity. I am doing all I know to do which is praying for the Truth to be revealed now, and for the safety and peace of this world. I'm also learning as much as I can, though trying to decipher what's fact and fiction is not easy right now, so then I turn to relying on inner guidance, what resonates and what doesn't. What more can one do really?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

☝️✝️😃Nothing, we can do nothing except what you say. I trust God and my gut. Everything else who knows. I do what I can to find and post the truth. I know soon everything will work itself out until then I hold the line and keep the faith

(1) Show this thread