3-Year Delta today for #955

There are 3 total 3-Year Deltas for 3.17 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar+17%2C+2018

Does anyone reslly know what this means? I didn't follow Q so all of these are just riddles to me that make zero sense. Any help w interpretation would be appreciated!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

This may not be detailed enough for you so if you have questions feel free to ask.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

so whod do you think the good people are thats being blackmailed, its hard for me to tell because i start associating them with the deep state if they displays their hand gestured or closeness with definite deep staters?.

(1) Show this thread

You both seem to have the same mindset, so my question then to you is, what are you going to do then? Do you take action or do you can continue to wait and be played, tricked, fooled, whatever you want to call it. If we are doomed, I hope you are at least enjoying your time left on this planet

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Many things have happened, actually too many to name with just 1k letters. People are looking for major arrests and not doing any research into what is going on around the world and in our own back yard. I would suggest you got to the dept of homeland security website, look up the Laws of War Manual and read all of article 11. It will explain to you what is actually going on in Washington D.C. atm. It is a fairly lengthy read but I have made a post on some of the things I feel are the important parts. Once again if you have questions feel free to ask, I will help where I can.

(1) Show this thread

what it suggest is something will happen to these Deep State actors and we will get justice. But nothing has. All these are likely mind conditioning that makes us keep on waiting, probably for nothing. But I might be right until I'm not.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

sorry to higlight facts here but literally 0 people know anything about what is going on.

if they did, they wouldnt be dropping the clues on anon up . com that save the world.

we arent gonna be getting any breaking saving news from random adults playing clue with social media posts

this is all entertainment and distractions to enforce the NWO without a fight

truly hope to be wrong,
but lets think logically and critically for just a second.

not any of this even 1 time has played out in real life. not even close.
what would be the purpose of pretending everything is a clue?

TO KEEP PEOPLE BUSY AND DISTRACTED

you cant steal a country from a bunch of patriots willing to act

you have to make them think they are winning