Groundwork being laid.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

If I were a real journalist i would interveiw Putin. He has a great sence of humor and has the same "Russia First" attitude. Meg Kelly blew it and made a fool of herself.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Vlad handed The Donald the ball, said it was in his court now! You think 🇺🇸🌏🇺🇸We Jest? 😎

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Is there a video, etc. where this was said? I would think that this is also relevant to the Biden / Harris admin.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

At times Nana thinks that many either forget or do not know just how close we were as a country and as an entire planet to being forever slaves to the Luciferian cabal in ways even much worse than already with the killing of millions of us to start with as soon as she would have been elected.
Nana was ok with Plan A outright military takeover to save us but this way it saved more lives so ok with this plan too.
Evidently this plan B was God's plan or we would not be here where we are right now.

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts