Groundwork being laid.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I just want to pull a few handles, I think y'all know of whom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GBvqR37w1c

Kings and Queens - YouTube

One of my favorite Aerosmith songs, and a subject I have always enjoyed. The ending of the song felt a little 'eh' to me which is why I added the spoken bit ...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

There ya go... "The ALLIANCE"

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

If I were a real journalist i would interveiw Putin. He has a great sence of humor and has the same "Russia First" attitude. Meg Kelly blew it and made a fool of herself.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Vlad handed The Donald the ball, said it was in his court now! You think 🇺🇸🌏🇺🇸We Jest? 😎

(1) Show this thread

They Hate Putin Just Like Trump Because They Aren't Puppets!

Spot on :) Love that meme.

When it comes to secrecy, you have to rely on situational observations.

In this case, I noticed that everyone who "hates Russia" are part of the [DS]. It's like they are screaming out in which side they are in.

Russia has been quite helpful for my analysis in that sense but also provided the delectable Russian humour that mixes dryness with naivety perfectly.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response John Tiger to his Publication

Putin, Xi & Modi don't like lizards either! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread