I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Where exactly did the rest of the money go? How do they justify all these?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Hey Lady!!! Great to see you, how have you been?

Good. Got suspended from Twitter back in January. Back on FB now again, causing trouble. Until they stop me again.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Sent you a friend request on FB!!!

I am finally back on FB too, this is the third time with full suspension, and I don't remember how many warnings, jail, etc. lol

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

But mostly just covering up my posts.

Do you have a little one in a highchair on your profile pic?

(3) Show this thread