Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I understand the laws of physics but you are very general with your answers. I do not apply the laws of physics as we know them because science is not 100% factual, it changes as we gain new understandings. If something is able to morph into something else than it can not be applied to make a permanent choice. Science by it's own definition is flawed. If you apply Sturgeon's law than that law itself could be part of the 90% crap. Until everything is known nothing is impossible therefore everything could be a lie including that statement, which in turn cancels itself out.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

very confusing, but somehow it does make sense!

I agree. I believe God gave us common sense for a reason. I also believe the more we try to become him the worse we become as a whole. Science to help is fantastic, science to become God is destructive. Somethings are not meant to be known.

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it