Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I understand the laws of physics but you are very general with your answers. I do not apply the laws of physics as we know them because science is not 100% factual, it changes as we gain new understandings. If something is able to morph into something else than it can not be applied to make a permanent choice. Science by it's own definition is flawed. If you apply Sturgeon's law than that law itself could be part of the 90% crap. Until everything is known nothing is impossible therefore everything could be a lie including that statement, which in turn cancels itself out.

very confusing, but somehow it does make sense!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GlennCoco in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

I agree. I believe God gave us common sense for a reason. I also believe the more we try to become him the worse we become as a whole. Science to help is fantastic, science to become God is destructive. Somethings are not meant to be known.