Only people mentioned by @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication

Tears, brother, tears. Godspeed.

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

God Bless You All. And...Thank You For Your Service!
Much Love. ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren πŸŒ‘Dark to LightπŸ’« #WWG1WGA God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

o7πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Thank you for your service.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You And Your Families. I am so Proud to be part of this Great Nation!

πŸ™pour ce message 😎

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

You Are Our Heros ! We love you and thank you God bless you and your families. My home is always open please contact me if I can help your families.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love this & love the Marines! Sempre Fi

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

AWESOME! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS OUR MARINES & FREEDOM LOVING MILITARY WORLDWIDE!#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

Love every one of you and pray πŸ™πŸ» for you and your families everyday. God Bless you ALL πŸ˜‡ always xoxoxo

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

✝️❀️😘✝️❀️😘✝️❀️God bless and God's Speed

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

We pray for you everyday, for your healing πŸ™ In awe of ALL of you that serve so selflessly for #godsplan 🌟 Thank Q πŸ’™

amen god bless the men and women me and my family are for ever grateful πŸ™πŸ»

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thank everyone of you for standing in the gap between us and evil. We love and appreciate you tremendously

all u heros rock

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Godspeed to all these heros

Thank You For All You Do! Many OfUs Pray Everyday For Your Safety! We Do Realize How Much All Of You Have Sacrificed For The Rest Of Us! Please Stay Safe! A Patriot!