Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Well there you go, took me all of two minutes. You must go to the website.

https://uaw.org/members/labor-lab/local-unions-using-facebook-to-communicate/
SOCIAL MEDIA
People have strong feelings about social media: some swear by it, others avoid it like the plague. But there is no denying that it is here to stay and an important way that we all communicate with one another. Many locals are adopting social media programs and their best practices teach us a lot about how Facebook can be a tool for strengthening your union
TIP 1: Facebook doesn’t follow Roberts Rules, require quorums for votes or even have calls to order. It’s a pretty unregulated place where anyone can pretty much say anything (with some limitations) at almost any time. Understanding how to effectively use Facebook in a communications program means accepting it for what it is. It’s a place to get news, share news, ask questions and post your opinion

a hammer can be used to build a house or murder someone. like anything else its all in how you apply it. that said...i do believe that FB was started by the CIA. Zuckerberg was thr vehicle to create a harmless "start up atory". what better way to track everyone willingly giving up so much info? I am NOT a social media person however.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotnmontana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pres Trump, click on at the bottom under it