DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MAN DID FOR YOU?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS ONE MAN WENT UP AGAINST?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MAN SACRIFICED?

SAY *HIS* NAME

SETH RICH - AMERICAN PATRIOT AND HERO

HE DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR HAZARDOUS DUTY, HE DIDN'T GET HAZARD PAY

BUT HE DID WHAT WAS RIGHT

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

ALL GAVE SOME, BUT SOME GAVE ALL

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

💥 JUSTICE for SETH RICH 💥 😢

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

SETH RICH, fly high and soar... We The People will never forget. Justice is coming!!!

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

Although he was a Bernie Bro, his morals outshined his candidate. Seth Rich, thank you for getting crucial information to Julian Assange.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

His name is SETH RICH!! A HERO, PATRIOT and a man with a CONSCIENCE and a SOUL!! A BEAUTIFUL SOUL - WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU SETH RICH!!

A man who did the right thing and paid the ultimate price so America will be FREE and restored to OUR REPUBLIC, OF, BY and FOR THE PEOPLE as our FOUNDING FATHERS intended!!

ThanQ Seth!!

There needs to be a Seth Rich National Holiday

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS GUY IS A HERO

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

YES INDEED!!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Absolutely a hero! 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Red, White & Blue forever!

🧡I will never forget what Seth Rich did for humanity, in 2016, thanks to Julian Assange🙏🙏🧡

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We will NEVER Forget Seth Rich, a HERO & TRUE PATRIOT.