Found a slideshow of Satanists on Telegram but have no idea who to credit for the original work...my apologies. It was so fast it could give you siezures so I slowed it down, added a title and added some music to soften the assault on the eyes. Hope I was succusseful!

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Aww nooo!... Not Hugh Laurie, Judge Jeanie... and Micheal Jackson... 😥

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Many surprises in who is included.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

well done🔥

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Mark 5:9 The Demons and the Pigs
…8For Jesus had already declared, “Come out of this man, you unclean spirit!” 9“What is your name?” Jesus asked. “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10And he begged Jesus repeatedly not to send them out of that region.… It is like the argument chicken or egg first. What I mean is they do the symbolism as a calling card, but I am certain many are actually inhabited by Demons/the devil.