The President of Tanzania Has Died
One of the few world leaders who didn't lockdown their country just died .. 🧐

The same president age just 61 with a degree in Chemistry who tested a PawPaw and a Goat for COVID and they both came up positive.

https://youtu.be/V8mZSUmOzbQ

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I noticed this too and thought strange. I could not get enough of that paw paw video therefore immediately recognized him. I listened to another recent message of him on audio where he expressed his strong faith innJesys Christ and refusal of the vaccine agenda in no uncertain terms. As far as I know he is the ONLY leader who took such a firm stance against the cabal agenda in the world. indeed suspicious!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

That's a pretty long life (compared to general life-expectancy) - for someone in SubSaharan African......... hope he wasn't arkancided

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Really thats Odd?

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Pamela Felten to her Publication

yep... fishy!

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

It sure doesn't look like we are winning!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Thats what happens if you make fools out of the deep state cabal. When the President of Belarus asked the IMF for a loan and their conditions was to close down his country for COVID, he told them to piss off. Next thing the streets were full of protestors challenging the election results with protestors bused in from the Ukraine, most probably the same team that was at the Maidun.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Oh no! I seen that on Gab. He was a truther. 🙏☹️

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

not a coincidence

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

The famous Heart-Attack gun maybe? He was not loved by the Covid tyrants I don't suppose.

I hope he is protected and not mysteriously died. A brave man.

A real leader a smart man. I am so saddened to hear this.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

nope - not cool - NEEDS to be investigated!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response white light to his Publication

agree! Sketchy as George Floyd.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

😨😪😪😪 This is super suspicious. I was reading today he hadn't been heard from, supposedly, for two weeks. Praying he is in witness protection instead. He has been such a vocal truth teller. So sad about this.😪🙏

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I hope also that he is being protected

(1) Show this thread