Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Tire, maybe a plug - can take a pic If you need an opinion. WifI - Can happen - I troubleshoot (and modify routers). For the basics feel free to ask me a few questions - I would bet a few things (may be old, may need an update, most likely there is another nearby router using the same channel). 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz, both frequencies?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

I have someone coming out tomarrow for the tire, just had to alter dinner plans no big deal just having delivery tonight instead.

Tell me more about the router, I started having this issue only recently this week and last. Connection bottoms out anywhere from 10 min to an hour. I reset and/or unplug everytime.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

I have both frequencies available yes.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

They raise my rent on Christmas Eve came into my home unannounced turned off my water while I was in the shower filed false charges against me the nail in my tire is still there thank goodness I’m still rolling the list goes on It’s elder abuse to a disabled senior and God protects me every step of the way
[ THEY ] will not defeat us .

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

We stand strong during trials

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

I believe God got your back, I pray for you, I got tons of thing happened to me too but thanks to God I still alive, got stabbed ++++, the satans are hard att the children of God this time, cos they know there time is short, Blessings

In response Christian Leite to his Publication

Thank You 🙏🤍

(2) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Queen i have been to AT&T, Target, Best Buy, and Apple to pay off phone and get replacement smd not one of thise shit stains could help me. Thank up above for Trump that we never have to deal with these commies any longer. Sending you light and love! 💫🙌🏼🙏🏼

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Thank You! 🙏🤍

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

For me, I always buy phones outright, either Pixel or Oneplus. I own it from day one.

(2) Show this thread

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

WTF, you got a psyo ex or stalker

In response Ben Strong to his Publication

I'm targeted often they don't like what I have to say, makes them angry.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Praying that things will got better for you