Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I guess if dead people can vote.....the should have the ability to tweet! Begging for forgiveness from the depths of hell changes people, not their situation🤷🤷

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The EVIL BITCH IS DEAD!!!!!

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I believe nothing that comes out of that POS mouth! Glad she hung from a short rope! ☠️☠️☠️

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

IF the real HRC was still alive, no I wouldn't believe her. I don't believe those behind this fake account representing her either!

I don't believe her - ever - she is trying to stir up new race wars because BLM is dying in the hearts and minds of Americans.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

She was prolly on the horn trying to harvest the damn blood from that scare. What a freak. She needs to STHU and sit down. Ol Bat, noone likes her.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

And the dead speak!!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Like she cares about those families..remember what she said to the mother that had a son in Benghazi Hillary had killed.."What difference does it make?"

None of us believe her.... this is just more 'Agenda Gun Grab' going on.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

The brainless bitch forgot to mention that it's almost always a black on Asian crime. That's why the Cabal activated a white psychopath from their pile of shit.

Whom is she praying to???

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

no, just another mouth to push lib agenda of racism and blame of our beloved president.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Not no, hell no.

Conservative Christian, happily married united states patriot. DONALD TRUMP, still my PRESIDENT

Bullshit