Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Wow that sucks. Fake election or ignorant population? What do you think about Germany last week? Are the results real? Do their reflect popular opinion?

Dit was te verwachten...

In response Miran Da4 to her Publication

Oppakken die Boeven. Een Grote Corrupte Bende.

(1) Show this thread

How can they know? Only 2 islands are done counting so far!
I made a pic of my ballot with and without ID just in case.

BadBiden & RatRutte

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

dominion ans we are goong to prove gow they stole it ..our freedom is near

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

That was expected.....all lokks like November 3rd...you can't make this up....But! Dark to Light! This weekend will be important!🙏

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

In response Findyourtrue North to her Publication

You, in USA have#fakebiden and we have#FakeRutte#Fooked

(1) Show this thread

From Portugal, helping to save the world, one post at a time. Fb account banned Twitter suspended Was proudly followed by General Flynn.

seems there is no need vote worldwide...the same shit stays in the goverment...polls closed 40 mins ago...how can there be a result already?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Boo