Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

My son is 21- due to being a premature baby he had learning disablities, we enrolled him in VOtech for grades 9-12 for diesel mechanic, he then obtained his CDL so he could also do inspections, he presently drives a dump truck, is self-employed and after all expenses for the truck, he makes 92M a year, he is in the stock market, owns silver and paid cash for his F350 pickup. So now who is the smarter person, a degreed person in debt up to their ass, or a person with a trade? Plus he did not get the liberal indoctrination by attending a high priced school, he is a Red Blooded Patriot Conserative.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

He makes 92 million a year as a diesel mechanic??

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

Sorry meant to hit K, 92 THousand

Dont be sorry, I was just checking...lol cuz that would be phenominal! And you are correct, my daughter is a DM for a local retail chain, no college and makes upwards of $80K a year...

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MiSuzieQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MiSuzie Q.., click on at the bottom under it