Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

My son is 21- due to being a premature baby he had learning disablities, we enrolled him in VOtech for grades 9-12 for diesel mechanic, he then obtained his CDL so he could also do inspections, he presently drives a dump truck, is self-employed and after all expenses for the truck, he makes 92M a year, he is in the stock market, owns silver and paid cash for his F350 pickup. So now who is the smarter person, a degreed person in debt up to their ass, or a person with a trade? Plus he did not get the liberal indoctrination by attending a high priced school, he is a Red Blooded Patriot Conserative.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

He makes 92 million a year as a diesel mechanic??

Only people mentioned by @GioiaMadonna in this post can reply

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Dont be sorry, I was just checking...lol cuz that would be phenominal! And you are correct, my daughter is a DM for a local retail chain, no college and makes upwards of $80K a year...