#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Was Maria one of those CIA trained reporters?

I never saw or heard anything until last night about Trump and Melania receiving the vaccine. Is it fake news?

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cozysale in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Melissa Smith to her Publication

I won't believe it EVEN IF I SEE HIM TAKE IT. THAT IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH ROBERT KENNEDY STICKING OUT HIS ARM TO TAKE IT! TOTALLY AGAINST EVERYTHING THESE PEOPLE HAVE LED US TO BELIEVE.
THAT SHOULD SUM IT UP. Med beds may be able to fix the vac injured but dead folks I wouldnt think are coming back to this life. We will progress to them someday, hopefully in the distant future. It would be nice if Maga people would refrain from getting into needless trouble. White hats are fighting a war on our behalf. Least I can do is hold my little piece of ground without needing a babysitter.