Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Done in 30/House cleaning?

" C "

" c "

09:26 = ((9:(2+6) = 8)) 9+8 = 17 ;-)
" C "
## 4489 - >#25

09:26 AM, Mar. 17, 2021

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

If you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention!
WAKE UP America!!!

Only followers of this user (@GemGal20) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

;)

nFt

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Donald Trump sworn in as 45th president of the United States

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Timestamp 3:26
False flag(s).
POTUS 100% insulated.
Expect fireworks.
JUSTICE.
Q

Gematria 264
God bless, Patriots.
We are proud.
Q

I can't imagine the intensity on all sides. Keeping left vs righ, good vs evil, child protectors vs child abusers (nice word for them), country vs world leaders. Im not sure anyone can argue the Q psyop helped tremendously in multiple ways

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

. . .

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Dang.
C it or Can’t.
[Ci tor] Can’t.

Care International?
Guidelines for Emergency Deployment (CI Red.)

CI is a nonprofit agency for Humanitarian Aid located in Atlanta Georgia - with revenues at over $620MM. That’s a lot of cabbage.
“Worldwide Humanitarian Aid”

Did I fall into a weird rabbit hole or what?

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response True North to her Publication

Thats an awesome rabbit hole! Maybe they are using it in conjunction with this
https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_sltt-cog-guidance_070921.pdf

(1) Show this thread

Happy St. Patrick's Day VK. Hope everything good. All good here. Just holding the line. God Bless 🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response DaC haos to his Publication

Happy St. Pattys VK and Chaos!

Same here brothers. Fighting the Good Fight and Standing Firm in the name of Truth!

(1) Show this thread

IF SOMEBODY PUT A GUN TO MY HEAD AND SAID PICK A DATE FOR IT TO START PUBLICLY I'D HAVE TO SAY 3/22/21!!

IT FITS IN SO MANY WAYS!!

WMFV & Frosticles Formerly Veracious311 on Twit 🍊🦄🦋

C as in today's Schumann?

I agree! We are so blessed VK.
I hope when the time comes, all those involved can do the right thing.

Blessings to you.
Godspeed!

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I'm really bad at this but Cit is also citibank and the art involved to keep things stable could be referring to the economic transition. Two economies running paralell to each other without either crashing.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon, VK. Just a .

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

wwg1wga

I can't wait. I can feel things moving in the right direction. An inner certainty, which I felt when Trump was running in 2016. Good morning, sir. (And when this is all over, somebody needs to write a book about how the anons figured all this decoding out - it never ceases to amaze me.)

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

I agree. I get lost with the decodes, not my strong point at all.

(5) Show this thread

Morning VK ❣️💐
I feel it, but I need to touch it 😊😊

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

C=3, and it takes 3 to see.

I see the art of War unfolding before me.

I humbly bow in gratitude to those fighting for us all.

May we win, Bigly.

:)

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Hi Light Heart!
Miss you!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread