So what is this Initiative Q everyone's talking about?

Find out for yourself before you miss a fantastic financial opportunity!

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/7-2yIgX56

This link will stop working once Iā€™m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins šŸ™

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Is this open to non Americans?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Open to everyone on Planet Earth!

I have folks signed up in Uruguay & Mexico!

(1) Show this thread

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

Intrigued so have just signed up. Shona Milliken šŸ™

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Shona, you are now verified!

Be sure to download the app for your phone from the Play Store. They pay you an extra $1200 for doing so, plus, it's easier to keep track!

Enjoy!

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

I'm a little skeptical but intrigued, so I signed with an old email

In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication

What name did you use, dear?

I have to have the name you signed up with in order to verify you.

In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication

Are you Rochelle?

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Kicked off twitter in the purgešŸ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

thanks. i signed up

WWG1WGAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Kicked off twitter in the purgešŸ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

signed uup as deb smith

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

You are now VERIFIED!

Enjoy!

I really haven't "worked this" at all & hardly know anyone, yet I'm up to $18,696!

Mama needs a reliable vehicle!

(2) Show this thread

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

thanks! signed up just in case

In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication

Thanks, Tim!

I signed up last night after 6 & didn't have time to do much until today... I had $8000 something last night & woke up to $10,000 something.

Now I'm up to $17,000 something!

You are now VERIFIED!

Be sure to download the app for your phone from the Play Store. They pay you $1200 whether you use it or not, but I do find it handy!

(1) Show this thread

i signed up and all i need is verified thank you! Diane bobchak

In response Diane Bobchak to his Publication

You are VERIFIED, lovely lady!

You may now prepare for liftoff!

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if this were given only to the Q people first, so that the normies wouldn't believe us, then would have to eat their words when we get paid?

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

Please verify me- I signed up! Kathleen Scott

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

You are officially Verified, Ms. Kathy!

Enjoy!

I was at $13,877 when I went to look at a house we're interested in.

Just got home & now it's at $15,801!

(1) Show this thread

you have mail

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

And YOU are verified!

Now be sure to download the app for your phone from the Play Store so you can keep up easier!

The only one setting limits is YOU!

(1) Show this thread