If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

animals and nature are keys to our survival

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

TRUTH! Gardening and my horse have helped me bigly!!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

i invite you to a global meditation on March 24

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Time in Cental time zone?

i have still yet to find a time to choose. i want it to be convinent for everyone, even thi i no that is damn near impossible. i will be meditating more on finding a good time for everyone

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

On 12/21st i 🌿, set outside in the sun and felt the change! This day is going to be epic! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

it is going to be EPIC. so far we have, people in europe, spain, italy, australia, and new zealand and across the 50 states

(1) Show this thread