Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Just watched a Charlie Ward interview today with someone who was trafficked and she stated that she had come across GHW Bush, G.Bush, ,Biden and Fauci in her years of being trafficked.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnnieGYG in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

Have you seen Cathy O'Brien's work? She was trafficked by Presidents in USA and Canada...MK Ultra victim ...speaks out about the horrors of pedophilia.

https://trance-formation.com/pedophile-agenda/

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is the most recent young Woman. She presented very bright. Prolly has lots of stories. God Bless Her. Charlie is great, he was going to hook her up with a Friend who is doing work in healing. The power of Networking is all about Love, Kindness & Healing for many.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Now..... there's a list of PEDOWOOD SATANISTS!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Yup. I have a trafficked friend.... George and Barb....

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

interesting. which show date was that? thank you!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
(1) Show this thread