Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Lin speaks TRUTH BOLDLY!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Heavenly Father please bless and protect Your messenger, Lin Wood, as he spreads the truth of the evil that has existed in our highest offices and throughout this world. May we rebuild our nation and this world with our faith and trust in You.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

LOVE me some Lin Wood!!!! I know he is some type of Angel sent from God, I have yet to figure out which one. When the news goes worldwide, us lightworkers need to keep reminding the people, that it's OVER, done with and will NEVER be allowed again!!! Lin Wood is one of GODS HERO'S! 🙏✝️💝

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Lin Wood is a digital prophet.....hope this comes to light soon.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Just watched a Charlie Ward interview today with someone who was trafficked and she stated that she had come across GHW Bush, G.Bush, ,Biden and Fauci in her years of being trafficked.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

Have you seen Cathy O'Brien's work? She was trafficked by Presidents in USA and Canada...MK Ultra victim ...speaks out about the horrors of pedophilia.

https://trance-formation.com/pedophile-agenda/

(6) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

PLEASE APPRISE ME!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

please I pray the TRUTH is revealed asap !!!! 🙏🙏🙏thank you Lin Wood

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Part of me wants this to come out... but I dread what will happen when people realize the level of malevolent evil that has been among us for so long.... God help us!!!