#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

sorry VK. when it come to promoting the vax IDGAF (!!) about optics or code. Get it together.
dont confuse either, i have NO fear, ALL FAITH in The Plan but that Faith is in GOD and personally I cant logically figure out one reason even God in his own optics would promote that toxic crap so therefor cant understand why POTUS would. Everyones pretty hush hush on it because they dont want to get ridiculed by others in this movement but psh could care less about that either. TRUTH WILL SET US FREE. NOT FOREVER OPTICS.
say i cant C idc, thats a load of crap too.
tight with the Holy Spirit, i See.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Coral_ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

much respect. need more of this and less idolizing of man. GOD first

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

Everyone around me knows i support POTUS (Trump) 100% but i have a hard time explaining why he pushes the vaccineshen questioned. I do not know the answer... maybe i fell short of reading and digging. Time has been a constraint of late with family committments.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response God Wins to her Publication

I feel the same. I now find myself questioning him, too.

(1) Show this thread

Exactly - in Charge does not line up with pushing a vaccine.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Exactly!!! bravo!!! enough of this shit,
we hang on every word Trump says like its a code book,, its not, never was,, the election was stolen and here we are,, screwed again till 2024 at least.. now hes pushing a vax,, wtf?? opportunity to tell the world its a hoax was a complete fail. All this Q crap is rotting everyones brain,, nobody knows how its decoded,, its all a guess and those guesses are ALWAYS wrong.. ive lost every ounce of faith that anything good comes our way from this shitty government.. Christ is the only one coming back,, until then, Enjoy your family and friends,,, all else is just crap..

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

AMEN! our treasures and life is in the heavens not the dying earth and all of GODS prophecies are the ones coming true. Its not man we look to but God. He is the only one that can bring true Justice and with everything seemingly ready for the 7 year trib i say to anyone looking for answers to look soley to Jesus because he is retruning for his bride for the born again believer is NOT appointed to wrath. God Bless you brother

(1) Show this thread

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

i agree ...not following Potus on this?..total confussion... i hear med beds could recover people who have taken the vax... but how many beds are available in the usa?... and how many are vaxed...big line?...info please....

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Yesterday I posted about remedies for the vax and for covid itself. I left this out, so am posting this to you: Until Medbeds are available, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth may get rid of the nanobots and possibly everything else in the vaccines. Also, my cousin uses UV Light as a remedy for her illnesses, including Covid. You can purchase your own UV light generator, as she did. Online and I think medbeds are also for sale, about twenty thousand dollars.

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

just makes no sense at all. not logical at all and when things are not logical its a huge red flag; for after all Hell hath no Logic, satan himself neither does. Just chaos they are.

prayers most important. God is our only savior

(2) Show this thread