❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

Just watched a tt video of a guy who lives on the border. He said there is a "rape" tree on Mexicos side. It's where they throw the panties of the children they rape. Jesus Christ how much longer? Please end this. Please. My heart is sick. Just sick. How many more lives? Is this some sick sacrificial shit that will never end? Jesus turn the tables. Burn them down and cast them to hell for eternity.

It's up to us to stop it here, it's up to God to judge them for eternity. So I have to ask, when are we going to stop it?

In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elric in this post can reply

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

How do I stop it? What do I do? I can't leave my children to go fight. Withouth some kind of organized effort NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Who will organize it? And we all know what happens to "organized" groups, corruption, money laundring, misappropriation of funds, abuses...I am afraid only God can change this now. It burns me to the core, but I am not sure what to do.

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response Rinka May to his Publication

Right there with you. Every day I wonder what more could I be doing. This is much bigger than us. It has to be biblical. All I can do is try and tell truths and show the lies but it never seems like enough. This will take Gods wrath. Has too.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Rinka May to his Publication

You get it 100%... This is what needs to happen. Instead of promoting promises that can't be kept, anons should be organizing a tangible effort that the people can rally behind. Most of wha I see here is just ludicrous. These anons should be held accountable for the BS they claim as fact. It's just insane and wasted time and energy.

(2) Show this thread

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

That's the burning question.