Just watched a tt video of a guy who lives on the border. He said there is a "rape" tree on Mexicos side. It's where they throw the panties of the children they rape. Jesus Christ how much longer? Please end this. Please. My heart is sick. Just sick. How many more lives? Is this some sick sacrificial shit that will never end? Jesus turn the tables. Burn them down and cast them to hell for eternity.

Only people mentioned by @TT2021 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication

why are the militias not stepping in to help stop this shit they have every right since the govt refuses to help or protect america. its time boys before its to late time to turn off the TV,get your dick out of your hand and put down the big mac and go to work!!!!!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

MustangMedic who was in Washington DC as a citizen reporter has gone down to the border and is there now. He is sending short clips of what he sees and interviews with police and border patrol agents and things he sees at the partially completed wall....just in case you would like to check it out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSddTXtxpyc

Breaking White Vans moving Troops McAllen Texas Immigration Crisis MustangMedic Reporting #shorts - YouTube

Want to see Breaking News FIRST join us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/MustangMedicWhat’s really interesting is they are moving some Troops one at a time...

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Thank you! I haven't watched his videos in a few days. Here's another. https://youtu.be/RUTWWs45BB4

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen. Children have no choice. The adults whose decisions have put them in bulnerable dituations need to ne punished!

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

all of my Liberal friends are posting that its horrible to not give these people water. I guess the MSM is talking about that. None of these people are mentioning how horroble it is that these children are being trafficked. breaks my heart.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Actually that isn't new...Saw that a few years ago, maybe via Glenn Beck.

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

I'm sure. Seems I've heard that as well. Really hit me hard hearing it this morning. Burns me to my core. Makes me cry out to God for it to end. But the end never seems to come. And then I have to shut it off before I lose my mind. I have no power, no resources to make it end. And that breaks my heart because I feel like I can't do anything. I just want it to end. I can't bare to think of what's happening but I know I have to.

(1) Show this thread

just another peace loving American that hates liars and commies.

We live on the border,, Laredo to be exact.. saw a video yesterday of people actually drowning in the Rio Grande near here as the currant was too strong and no one to help them.

In response Jim Stelts to his Publication

It's all just so horribly sad.

(1) Show this thread

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

🙏Amen..

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

it's a war on who controlls the media narrative. No media will report any truth. In the mighty name of Jesus Cnrist, may ALL darkness be brought into full light/ revelation/ outrage/ and acceptance to what's happening with our children. That no onw be allowed to deny or look away. May this end today! in Jesus' all mighty name. Amen.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Heidi Heidi to his Publication

Prayed that with you sister!
In Hos name. Now. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻

Millions what this to end.
At what point is the breaking point?
Civil War?
That would force the Military to get going.

In response cram rakam to his Publication

It's blowing my mind. Our own military fighting against us who demand the change. Brother against brother and still the evil stands. How sad. How pathethic we've become.

(1) Show this thread

Rev. 6:10

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

It's up to us to stop it here, it's up to God to judge them for eternity. So I have to ask, when are we going to stop it?

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

That's the burning question.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

How do I stop it? What do I do? I can't leave my children to go fight. Withouth some kind of organized effort NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Who will organize it? And we all know what happens to "organized" groups, corruption, money laundring, misappropriation of funds, abuses...I am afraid only God can change this now. It burns me to the core, but I am not sure what to do.

(2) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

😭😭😭