Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

NY find a Constitutional lawyer for this mother asap. Maybe Lin Wood can help or reconmend someone for her. So sad but if we do not STAND UP and support her and her family we may be next!! Contribute if you can to this womans cause, she needs us and we have to STAND for her and her child!! Almighy Father please protect this woman and her child surround them with love, protection and a fearless Constitutional lawyer who KNOWS the law. Masks do not work and they are unConstitutional! That Judge has to be removed from the bench!! The Judge and the 'nurse' did not protect this child, they endangered her!! Praying for the Mom and the little girl!! ❤️🌞🙏

In response mark kub to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response FREEDOM 2021 to his Publication

Thank you Jeff!! I will be calling my Sheriff today!! I pray that woman in NY and her daughter will be alright and they get a Constitutional lawyer who will help her undo what the corrupt Judge did!! She should sue the school and the Judge!!

(1) Show this thread