Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

In response mark kub to his Publication

Justice Matthew F. Cooper
Supreme Court, New York County, Civil
80 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013
1-646-386-5696
mcooper@nycourts.gov

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

Dr. Epstein?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

NY find a Constitutional lawyer for this mother asap. Maybe Lin Wood can help or reconmend someone for her. So sad but if we do not STAND UP and support her and her family we may be next!! Contribute if you can to this womans cause, she needs us and we have to STAND for her and her child!! Almighy Father please protect this woman and her child surround them with love, protection and a fearless Constitutional lawyer who KNOWS the law. Masks do not work and they are unConstitutional! That Judge has to be removed from the bench!! The Judge and the 'nurse' did not protect this child, they endangered her!! Praying for the Mom and the little girl!! ❤️🌞🙏

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Whoa, may karma bite that Judge to hell! Prayers for the little girl and Mom. 🙏💗

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

I hope she takes them for everything they have, including the nurse!!

Corrupt Judge

judge is culpable

human trafficked

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication

I hope to God NOT!!!🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

its not a law