Only people mentioned by @Mrs_Peeps in this post can reply

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

Vaccines are really a behavior modification system. They impact our sense of self. Our bodies work with the immune system as the center of the β€œself”: the immune system knows what is "us" and what is not "us". Define β€œself” and eventually you will have to talk about the immune system. Identity issues (not knowing yourself because the immune system lost track of β€œwho you are or what is you” β€” β€œis it you or is it not you?”) are already visible everywhere in society in the form of gender dysphoria or autism (auto=Greek self, injury to the β€œself”). This is clearly wanted by some and ignored by others. Either way it changes the fabric of our society giving rise to unproductive identity politics.

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

In response Misna Burelli to his Publication

@magneticum..., yes, very well stated.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

There are 3 children in my family circle that have autism, but it is from 3 unassociated mothers. Autism does not run in any of our immediate families. Not a coincidence. So one parent waited to get vaccinations until they were forced to, for school. Now they are saying they want to vaccinate 6 month old babies with the poison covid shot, then it is experimental and we do not know what the long-term effects of nanoparticles and rna into a person will be. THEY ARE TRYING TO USE OUR CHILDREN AS AN EXPERIMENT! THIS IS EVIL AND IS CRIMINAL AND IS CHILD ABUSE!

Love Jesus,✝️ FamilyπŸ’• MimiπŸ‘΅Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ™THE BEST IS YET TO COME!πŸ™

Ghost Ezra says this is code for other words. It does bother me that he says it though.

In response Jesus Follower to her Publication

Yes, it bothered me until my husband pointed out comments that followed, made by GhostEzra that indicate there is technology available that can take someo's voice and change it so it can be virtually indistinguishable from POTUS's voice, for example.

Then GhostEzra posted this:

"This is Trump folks."

https://t.me/GhostEzra/4396

(1) Show this thread

This may explain, or show what was going on with "Trump's" voice. https://t.me/GhostEzra/4399

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ my daughter.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

GhostEzra pointed out that the voice we heard was probably a modified, or "fake" Trump voice. There is tech out there that can very accurtely make anyone's voice sound like another's voice, ie; President Trump. I do believe this is what happened here. Let me see if I can locate that comment.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, politic junky, Digital Soldier- follow me on telegram t.me/awake2DS

I know he was anti Vax..which makes me confused when he is encouraging people to get the Covid Vax. ??????

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Lisa Rap to her Publication

After Trumps discussion with Maria Bartiromo last night and his saying this, I'm more confused than ever. I don't plan to put that poison in me but why is he pushing this to the public?

Quote fro FOX news last night: β€œI know that you received the vaccine, Mrs. Trump also got the vaccine, would you recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine then?” Bartiromo asked.

β€œI would. I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly, but again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also,” President Trump said. β€œBut, it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

In response Lisa Rap to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

AMEN! IF PEOPLE ARE NOT WOKE ENOUGH TO REALIZE THIS...
THEY ARE IN A PERMANENT COMA!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
(1) Show this thread