13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

SOMETHING IS FISHY re- Trump VAX support

1. Fauci says Trump should push supporters to get covid vaccine after ‘disturbing’ poll results show they won’t 2 days ago

2. Biden White House would welcome Trump's help in promoting vaccine 1 day ago

Lo and Behold

Trump appears on Fox endoresing the vaccine.....................................
i
Someone work it out because i have.........................................................

Just a Texas Gal who LOVES God, My Family, Our Beloved Republic, The Constitution, and Our Military. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸 #GodWins #TBIYTC

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

It mght not have even been President Trump 🤔
https://t.me/GhostEzra/4399

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response JUDITH TAMEZ to her Publication

Correct

but if thats true, the real Pres Trump would either a) be ok with it or b) shout FRAUD from the roof tops. Option C is unthinkable (that they got to him and he's gone). None of the above works for me!

Only people mentioned by @Patriotnmontana in this post can reply

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Nothing is clear for any of us. Making assumptions.

nothing is coincidence

Msm is beyond corrupt

I have full trust in the plan

well when its all said and done, THIS is the part of the plan I look forward to clearing up. its bothered me from the start.

(1) Show this thread