Only people mentioned by @Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Black Sheep to his Publication

All homeless camps would be gone also..They would have been wiped out in weeks if this was a true pandemic.

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

In response Black Sheep to his Publication

tried reposting this on fb and wouldn't allow because it went against community standards - personally, I think it's spot on

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

The sad reality is, sheep can read this and it goes in one ear and straight out the other just as fast as lightning.

(1) Show this thread