So from what I understand... Trump is the President of the real America which is a constitutional republic. And B1D3N is president of a bankrupt corporation. Correct?

[Hail To The Theif]

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

👍🏻 city of london & vatican are the others that make up the 3 city state. thats why this is a revolution, we are splitting from the crown corporation. did u know corona means crown?

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

😅

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

that's how i see it too
👊👊

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Amen, Amen. Love our President.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

[the commander in theif]
[ceo-joe]
[cejoe]

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Yes. and we can't wait to get defunct gone.

🙌🙌