Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The Military made the therapeutic 'vax' Trump is talking about and it is safe. It is NOT the same as the others. He did it to save those who need a vax to feel ok so he made a safe one for them to take FIRST so they wouldn't take the harmful ones AND he destroyed confidence in them to boot. There are comms in there as well. He is anything but one-dimensional...

This interview wsa shocking and I disagree w/ him even having an imput. He's NOT here and has not been, has no idea what they have put into them. I expected him to say, it's time to open up USA, it's been over a year, virus is GONE like all of them are, open everything put kids back into school, let's go. This was very disturbing at many levels, especially since Dr. Fraudchi stated that he should get his supporters to take this vaccine, which is all about MONEY and Bill Gates version of depopulation. No one should take this vaccine, no one healthy should put any medication into their bodies. And we have seen deaths and side effects, He also stated it's 95% safe, while President he had a higher rate of "success".

I wonder if someone has blackmailed him or if he is ever coming back, did not sound like it here, and photos of him show a retired ex President all done w/ the job. I hope I am wrong. I pray I am wrong, but this interview was heartbreaking.

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrumpFan20 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication

i don't think he can be blackmailed. however i too am bothered by this - and being spoken to like a child (calm down, it's part of the plan" etc. etc.) - w hile that may be TRUE - is insulting and not helpful. the real truth is NONE OF US know the plan. and many of us have been questioning why he pushed the vaccines to begin with - rushed to get them created and distributed (when they are experimental and causing death and harm). i have been with him all the way except for this one issue. and yes - as you said - FAUCI said in the past week Trump needs to encourage his supporters to get the vaccine - and here he is doing just that. are some people here perhaps following too blindly and get triggered when some of us ask legitimate questions?

IF this is nothing but comms (vaccine = military arrests and execution style at GITMO - in which i align) - WHY not release a benign/placebo? hmm? wouldn't that be the Godly thing to do? why allow and push for a deadly vaccine?

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Sadly he can be blackmailed, this is what the deep state does, they do it to everyone. The fact that he let his win go is very scary, that he let NY have his taxes, very scary, he could have pardoned himself to end all of it, and did not. It does not look to me like he's planning to return either. Nothing in that interview or any speech so far sounds at all like he is coming back, or dealing with the theft of his stolen win. And I see 0 action from military. So I know people want to keep believing something, but I am a person that actually needs to see actions and proof. This was very sad to see that interview.

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

please stop, it may be confusing but that means you need to do some more research, Trump blackmailed? seriously? what could they possibly blackmail him with? Trump is trying to tell us something and we just need to figure out what. He is a genius, its all part of the plan.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

👏👏👏🎯💯💯💯

(1) Show this thread

Maybe take a step back... breathe and do your best to innerstand that because we are not privy to Military intel at this point that if we trust that they know what they're doing and why... things will go a lot smoother for us... people are jumping to conclusions and spinning out and that's never helpful to the Mission 🤷‍♂️

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

IMO he expects us to know better . He appears to be relaxed and uninvolved which is how he needs to appear.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Agreed! Optics. Not going to pretend to know what he's thinking and why nor what he needs to do to bring his important work to fruition...
i T R U S T H I M and #godsplan 🌟

(1) Show this thread