friends who have taken 1 shot or 2 shots just rising to 7 people! Another one just now talking to the husband on phone and first thing is talk about the fricking vaccine... Took 1 shot, is fine... All the friends have been fine so far. Even those who took 2 shots. And what does he do? Husband is now on the fence to rather not take it, which I am happy about. He was almost diciding to take it, then I involved a friend of his who was an ex girlfriend and she sent him articles. So he wants to wait until more testing was done LOL
But the friend says on the phone, well I cannot push you but I encourage you... I am so looking forward to the time this things is killed and NO MORE vaccine talk! I've had it with this shit!

It is not a vaccine. It is gene therapy and has not been approved. If he has life insurance, taking this shot may void it. He may want to check.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keri4Kids in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keri Viegas, click on at the bottom under it